Hi guys!
I downloaded ASTER DEM and play with it
Nice resolution (30m) but there are so many holes to use it
So fightgear/terragear gurus maybe you tell me is there in dem library some
tools to approximate aster dem data with gtopo30 data to eliminate holes?
Another question: now we have tile size = 1/8 degree. but when you deal with
this high resolution data you have to load smaler tiles to have good frame
rate
where should I search terragear/flightgear code to have tile size 1/16 or
1/32 degree.
here as I got another problem tile names.
and finnaly about LOD in tiles. Is there any plans or thoughts to implement
it?
Thanx in advance
Bye