Alex Perry writes:
> > > D'oh.
> > Depending on how aggrivating this all is/has been you guys might
> > consider a pitch-in-and-buy-curt-a-cvs-book fund. :-)
>
> What make you think, that we think, that you'd take the time to read it ?
>
> 8-)

That's fair :-) there is only a very few books that I look at
regularly.  Usually buying a book is a sure fire guarantee I'll never
look at it.

I actually have a rcs/sccs book sitting on my shelf (good thing I
proofread my messages ... I originally wrote sitting on myself which
is close, but doesn't quite convey the same thing.)  I bought it
because it advertised a cvs section, but the cvs info turned out to be
only a beginner level intro and nothing that useful for me.