I did a bit of code shuffling with respect to the ExternalNet fdm and
moved it to it's own subdirectory.

The goal is to also include in that subdir some stand along FDM
wrapper apps that interface to FlightGear via the ExternalNet
interface.  These would act as examples for people interested in
integrating other FDM codes this way.

I've started down the path of wrapping JSBSim up, but I'm running out
of time so hopefully I can hand that off to one of their developers.

I also removed the External fdm because it is replaced by a better
named NullFDM fdm.  The --fdm=external option is stull supported for
backwards compatibility but maps to --fdm=null (which does the same
thing.)

Some of the benefits of running the FDM portion as a standalone app
separate from flight gear are:

- you can kill and restart the fdm portion without restarting FG.
- you can change/recompile/rerun the fdm portion without restarting FG.
- when developing the fdm portion, you don't need to spend the
  overhead of compiling/linking with FG and starting FG from scratch.
- you can interface non-GPL'd flight dynamics code via this mechanism.
- you can run the FDM on a separate machine/OS, separate CPU, you
  could even develop it in a different computer language.

Anyway, that's what's going on with my latest set of CVS commits if
anyone was wondering.