Hi,

Sorry if I'm oftopic.

Well, I don't know if it has be "solved" in 0.8.0 cause I still haven't install it on my new Gentoo GNU/Linux.

With previous version of FGFS on Mandrake GNU/Linux, on the airport of my home-little-french-town, there was a runway still in grass, and it's in "hard" since a long time.

_My question is_ : how modify this ? (or : where to ask such questions)

In fact, I plan to do a GNU/Linux install-party here, and invite people from airschool to it.
Then show them FGFS, and the pretty cool way to have quite all the world scenery for free.

Then, I will be very pleased if I could show them by facts the way of Free "Libre" Software.
I mean : "your airport is not up-to-date, you're concerned users, then do it if you can, or ask to do it and be active with your software evolution."

I hope you see what I mean.
So please don't change that runway now ! ;-)

Thanks,
Fabien ILLIDE