David Megginson writes:
> Curtis L. Olson writes:
>
>  > Yes, I dont' know what it would take to get a momentary mouse click
>  > mode working, but that would be really helpful.  David: is this
>  > possible?  Easy?  Hard?  Someone else is going to have to work on this
>  > though since I have my hands full with other things.
>
> Please explain.

Right now you can create clickable areas on the panel where a mouse
click will change the state of a boolean property, or increment a
value or decrement a value, etc.

What would be really useful when you get into modeling push buttons is
to be able to model a switch where it is "true" while the mouse is
depressed and then immediately returns to false when the mouse button
is released.  Currently you need to click a second time to return the
button to false.

We have both types of buttons on the KR-87 ADF, those that you depress
and they click in and stay depressed, and then you push them again and
they come back out (ADF, BFO).  And also the kind of buttons (FRQ,
Flt/Et, Set/Rst) where they immediately return to not-depressed when
you remove your finger.

Regards,