I successfully built flightgear last night and tried it this morning. The
runway lighting is impressive. Now at least I'll be able to know what
people are talking about on the list. I found it amusing to see the lights
above me as I did my takeoff roll. I'd like to see runway lights and a
vertical assembly building at KSC (the shuttle recovery runway).

The script I wrote about successfully built FlightGear now. It turns out
all I had to do with it was to add the autoheader lines to simgear and
flightgear build processes. I want to add the portion that builds and
installs metakit, too, so it would be a complete abstraction for the new
user.

Jon