It's looking really good!

On the aero side, I have few tweaks that I want to make before it's "announced" in whatever fashion. It should not take me too much longer to get to that.

As for the elevator animation, I have use +-20 deg deflection on my model, but from pictures it looks like more elevator throw was possible. The update will include the wide elevator range w/ particulars to be determined.

Regards,
Michael