Curt,

it works with Cygwin, and it is a really cool innonvative feature.

A couple of nits only:

- I still would suggest transferring this into FlightGear. I first had to
download and install gpc (do most Terragear users recall they did once?),
which might be annoying for beginners. Terrasync certainly does not make use
of it ;-)

- A more serious problem: Terrasync relies on external rsync + mkdir. At
present, I start FlightGear from the usual Windows batch (with proper
parameters of course), while I start Terrasync from within a Cygwin bash
thus having both in the (Cygwin) path.

However: We sure will ship this with the next "official" version of all
supported platforms, won't we? Thus we'll need a way to get this working
standalone under Windows. I may stay corrected, but standard windows comes
without both tools. Maybe one of the Windows gurus will suggest a solution
to this.

Otherwise, I am still perplexed how fluently this works! BTW, I am sitting
behind an ISDN line (well, 2xISDN, to be honest).

Finally: Please keep this a top secrect. Otherwise, I already foresee MS's
variant for FS2004:

"Please register with PASSPORT before using our scenery."

Regards, Michael

--
        Michael Basler, Jena, Germany
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]