[bouncing to flightgear-devel, for obvious reasons]

Norman Vine wrote:
> Lee Elliott writes:
> > I've had some problems using the Auto-pilot in 0.9.1.
> > The first problem is when setting an Auto-pilot heading:
>
> I haven't seem either of these with my WIN32 executables
> Did you update the base package ?
> What system are you seeing this on ?
> Did you compile FGFS yourself ?

I can confirm that this happens with current code.  It looks like the
autopilot setting is being updated along with the current heading, so
the seek never finishes and the aircraft flies in circles forever.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA