Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> Heading hold seems to fail on YASim planes ... something seems to be
> missing, or not quite happening right.  I thing this was introduced
> about the same time David implimented the vacuum driven AI and DG ...

Hrm... did a property name change, perhaps?  Or maybe something that
I've never set correctly got promoted into use?  I'll take a look
tonight, although someone more familiar with the autopilot would
probably have more luck; just tell me which output property is
garbage. :)

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA