I have a similar problem with KSJC.  I'm running fgfs 0.91, with the
0.90 base package, the KSJC photo-realistic scenery version 2.0, and
lots of scenery for the northern part of the western hemisphere.

It appears that I'm underground.  The altimeter reads 0, but the "radar
altimeter" reads something a little over 32800 feet.  The aircraft is
still stuck, even if I supply a "--altitude=30000" parameter.

I can use the autopilot to fly to KSJC, though, without trouble if I
start at another airport.

I didn't submit this yet because my mix of versions could conceivably
cause odd behavior, and I haven't looked into it.

-Luke

On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 18:18, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> Tommy,
>
> Here's a couple things you could try.
>
> - specify a starting airport:
>
>     fgfs --airport=ENTC
>
>   We have quite a few Norwegian airports in our database.
>
> - If you want to specify a lat/lon try avoiding exact whole number
>   coordinates.  Instead of --lat=59 --lon=10 try --lat=59.001
>   --lon=10.001 (or better yet, start at an aiport.)
>
> Regards,
>
> Curt.
>

> Tommy McDaniel writes:

Luke Scharf, Jack of Several Trades