> I have a similar problem with KSJC.  I'm running
fgfs 0.91, with the
> 0.90 base package, the KSJC photo-realistic scenery
version 2.0, and
> lots of scenery for the northern part of the western
hemisphere.

> It appears that I'm underground.  The altimeter
reads 0, but the "radar
> altimeter" reads something a little over 32800 feet.
 The aircraft is
> still stuck, even if I supply a "--altitude=30000"
parameter.

> I can use the autopilot to fly to KSJC, though,
without trouble if I
> start at another airport.
>
> I didn't submit this yet because my mix of versions
could conceivably
> cause odd behavior, and I haven't looked into it.
>
> -Luke
>
> On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 18:18, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> > Tommy,
> >
> > Here's a couple things you could try.
> >
> > - specify a starting airport:
> >
> >     fgfs --airport=ENTC
> >
> >   We have quite a few Norwegian airports in our
database.

> > - If you want to specify a lat/lon try avoiding
exact whole number
> >   coordinates.  Instead of --lat=59 --lon=10 try
--lat=59.001
> >   --lon=10.001 (or better yet, start at an
aiport.)

> > Regards,
> >
> > Curt.

Luke's problem is pretty much exactly what I was
getting. The workarounds indeed work though (at least
the one I tried). Is this bug being looked into,
however?

Tommy McDaniel