Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > With the new "Air" dialog box, I'm running into a segfault.  What I do
 > to trigger the crash is first bringe up the "Air" dialog box, then I
 > examine the data and decide I don't want to change anything, then I
 > click ok.
 >

 > The back trace lists a bunch of internal PUI calls and then dies in
 > GUI/dialog.cc:action_callback(), specifically at line #24.  I'm
 > guessing that info->bindings[i] doesn't have a valid object so when it
 > tries to call the fire() method it segfaults.
 >
 > Is that enough for you to go on, or should I dig deeper and find
 > additional info for you?
 >
 > I'm getting this exact same behavior all three weather dialog boxes.

I can guess at a couple of possibilities -- first, if you're using G++
2.95, the STL stuff could be broken somehow; and second, if you're
using plib 1.6 rather than the CVS head, there could be a bug with the
userdata that was fixed later.  Could you add a few print statements
around the problem line and let me know what you see?

Thanks,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/