Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > So this looks wierd ... something in the fire() method appears to be
 > stomping on the bindings vector?  The size jumps from 2 up to
 > 767087068.  This smells a little like some sort of memory corruption
 > or buffer overrun someplace????????

The fire() method has no access to the parent vector, though -- it
just gets the pointer that the vector holds.

I suspect some 2.95 wierdness, since all reports of problems come from
2.95 or Cygwin/2.95.  I'll check in a slightly different version to
see if it helps.

In a year or so, when the distros catch up, it would be nice to
require G++ 3.* so that we don't have to worry about kludging around
2.95.

All the best,

David

--