Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > Thanks for doing this.  I have one minor nit (which is probably an
 > easy thing for a flatlander to miss.) :-) I don't see any way to
 > adjust the mixture (without resorting to the property browser.)
 > Aside from that, it looks great.

Not me -- the mixture is the most-used lever on my plane, now that I
pay for my own avgas and maintenance.  In fact, the Warrior II POH
actually recommends using the mixture rather than the throttle to set
cruise power for best economy (leaving the throttle wide open), and
I've had a lot of success with that -- it has the added bonus of
reducing the risk of CO poisoning to virtually nil once the cylinders
are all running lean of peak.

(For those who are not aware, the rich-of-peak/lean-of-peak debate is
the light-aircraft equivalent of the emacs/vi debate, i.e. the closest
thing possible to a perpetual-motion machine.)

All of that aside, I agree that we should add some hotspots to the
panel for people who don't have mixture assigned to anything on their
joysticks.  We should also add a keyboard shortcut for mixture.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/