> I guess I should introduce myself;  My name is Adam Renner.  I
> have just recently recieved my Bachelors and Masters Degrees in
> Biomedical Engineering from Wright State University in Ohio.  As
> an engineer, I have had some programming experience, and since my
> graduation I have really become more involved and interested in
> it as a hobby.  Additionally,  I have also started working as a
> Crew Systems Engineer for the US Air Force, so the Flightgear
> Project provides a unique opportunity for me to both become a
> better programmer and become more knowledgeable about flight and
> flight simulation.  Also, I am anxious to have a hobby that
> allows me to accomplish something useful.

Welcome, Adam:

Don't know for sure which part of simulation programming interests you
most, but FYI there are some good reference documents linked from the
JSBSim web site (http://jsbsim.sf.net). Click on the "Links" in the left
hand pane, the scroll down to the section entitled: "Online Books,
References, and Tutorials". There ought to be something there of interest.
:-)

Jon

JON S. BERNDT
Coordinator, JSBSim Project