I've got a *lot* of constraints on my time currently, but I'm thinking
I'd like to sneak out a casual interim release since it's been so long
since the last official release.  I'm going to try to interleave this
with other stuff and not worry so much at this point about features
vs. bugs and giving extra time to let things settle out.  If I do all
that, I won't have time to do a real release until probably July.

Regards,

Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org