On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:40:42 +0200
 Jorge Van Hemelryck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It will be easy to convert the 737 model to an A320. I'll send you one.

What about fly-by-wire ? How can it be taken into account ?

Since David is making a JSBSim version of the A-310, you can use the JSBSim flight control capability for the flight control system. If you have the flight control block diagram (or can craft a suitable fascimile) you can model the FCS. There is some rough documentation at the JSBSim web site, but I am in the process of creating much better documentation for the flight control system at the moment. I'll need a couple of more days for that.

Jon

Coordinator,
JSBSim Project.