Curtis L. Olson schrieb:
Frederic Bouvier writes:
This bridge is now in CVS. Look here :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/frbouvi/flightsim/fgfs-a320-landing.png

For those that are not tracking CVS closely, the A320 is also
in CVS

A neat effect I saw once in one of those big full motion sims was to model a mirror image of the night lighting below the bridge so it showed up looking like the bridge lights reflected off the water. Given that our water is a hard surface, that might be hard for us to do currently, but it would be interesting to try to think of a way to make this work ... maybe draw the water surface first with depth buffering off????

I might be talking nonsense here, but chouldn't we draw the lights first. As they are drwan we draw to the stencil buffer as well.
And then we draw the water with activated stencil buffer, so that the water won't overwrite the lights (but z-Buffer drawing must be enabled...)

CU,
Christian