These days I was quite busy with my model:). Today, I managed to create room for gears, gear doors and gears themselves. The screenshots:
http://www2.arnes.si/~mjekov/tmp/fgfs-screen-001.jpg
http://www2.arnes.si/~mjekov/tmp/fgfs-screen-002.jpg
http://www2.arnes.si/~mjekov/tmp/fgfs-screen-003.jpg
http://www2.arnes.si/~mjekov/tmp/fgfs-screen-004.jpg
http://www2.arnes.si/~mjekov/tmp/fgfs-screen-005.jpg
http://www2.arnes.si/~mjekov/tmp/fgfs-screen-006.jpg

Now, I spent about an hour how to use textures, materials and mapping for objects in Blender and didn't get anywhere. Can *anyone* please help me. I checked out the turorials and documentation on Blender homepage, but it is completed on half and is excluding the use of materials/textures. I have already drawn a skin and managed to render it with Blender, but I have no idea how did I make it. I was just pressing the buttons and trying:).

- Matevz