* [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gene Buckle) [2003.08.27 10:12]:
> > Gene Buckle writes:
> > > Thanks Norman.  I wish they'd stop writing such crap. *sigh*
> > >
> > > g.

> It's just that I had far better things to do with my evening than upgrade
> a machine to postfix.  One that handles something like 6 mailing lists
> too.  Pissed off doesn't begin to describe my condition right now. *snarl*

Gene,
I'm a little late to this conversation, but I just wanted to point out
that this advisory was released on March 3, 2003.  This is not a new
exploit in sendmail.  If you've been running an unpatched sendmail this
whole time, it may be too late.
--
Cameron Moore
[ Why is a carrot more orange than an orange? ]