Norman Vine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I was sitting in my car waiting for a doctors appointment
> watching the departures from KHYA fly overhead and saw
> these poor souls and was thinking it was odd they still had the
> gear down ....
>
> http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/repairpreceded28.htm

Did you see the dive?  It was just Sunday that I left the area down there,
quite a shock, when I read the news the other night.

When the 1900 first came out it was _so_ much nicer than anything else flying
out of this part of Maine.  You see them in the air all day long now down
around the cape and the vineyard.  If there is a problem, it isn't obvious or
we'd be probably be hearing talk of a grounding...one would hope.

Best,

Jim