Jon Stockill writes:
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
>
> > Actually you will want to run terrafit.py ... it will recurse through
> > the specified directory and produce .fit files for any .arr files it
> > finds.
>
> I'd already overcome that problem with a combination of "for" and "find"
> to make arrayfit process it all, but terrafit.py seems like a much nicer
> solution :-)

I don't know enough python to pull this off (and don't have time to
investigate it right now anyway) but it would be handy perhaps to make
terrafit.py check if the .fit file is newer than the .arr file and
if so skip it (kind of like the make utility.)

Then you could restart a long run (that died or was killed for any
reason) and not have to redo a lot of work.

Curtis Olson   HumanFIRST Program               FlightGear Project
Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org