On Tuesday 07 October 2003 02:00, Ivo wrote:
> to be the most usefull tool. It's Windows only, but it ran perfectly
> under VMware. It's a commandline tool, so maybe it can be run with
> dosemu.

Correction: you can obtain the sourcecode through CVS. Both freesc (the
SCASM compiler) and scdis (the decompiler) can be compiled on Linux. A few
minor adjustments were needed. Remove -ll while linking and be sure to link
with g++ and not gcc. I have succesfully decompiled a few BGL files just a
few moments ago.

I am not currently planning on writing a SCASM interpreter to generate .ac
files. Maybe I will in the future. If I decide to do so, I think it would
be helpful to have some feedback first. Maybe my whole idea is impossible
but I just don't see it :-)

--Ivo