[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

 > Can youu answer some of my question about the code, dave..
 > But for the future if I will be albe to afford the time to learn
 > some driver programming I could try it.

We take mouse input from GLUT and handle it in src/Input/input.cxx.
Take a look at the method FGInput::doMouseClick() for details.

 > For the moments, to embed the helmet view, i need to
 > write thirty-forty lines od code, I don't think it is so simple to
 > write a driver....

Is this a helmet you made yourself, or one you bought?  If it's one
you bought, and has a USB connection, then it probably already works
with the Linux hid driver (and thus, the plib Joystick library).

All the best,

David