Hi Jim
Sorry mate the last time I worked on choppers was 30 years ago.
But what I could suggest is to download a MSFS panel you like and convert it for FG use.
I have found that you can use the artwork of panels made for FS98 and then add the instruments from FG.
While for a complete panel for FG to be uploaded to FG would require the permission of the MSFS designer to use his artwork.We may be able to get around such permission by making the instrument location XML file to fit the MSFS artwork then the XML could be in the base package and people would just have to download the artwork graphic and install it as the background for the panel.
This way the copyright for the artwork would not be infringed because each person would be using in accordance with the licence.I.E individually.

Cheers
Innis
The Mad Aussi

"Jim Wilson" writes>
>Any chance you could take some detailed helo cockpit photos while at work? :-)

Best,

Jim