Jon Berndt wrote:
Hi Folks
After getting 9.3 going I find that the JSB A/C turn left off the
runway going north and right going south is anyone else seeing
this problem. It does not seem to effect the YASIM A/C.
The 747 and F16(YASIM) take off straight and the T38 and 737
(JSBSIM)turn off the runway.

YASim F-16???

I think this has been discussed in the Users mailing list - about 10/27, I
think. You may be seeing an initialization problem. ??

Try centering all the aero surfaces immediately upon coming out of freeze.
Also, maybe try an external view and see if the gear is turned. Also, try
starting FlightGear with NO wind.

I noticed that a ground turn in a JSBSim is next to impossible. The aircraft keeps going straight ahead, just as if there is no friction for tires moving sideways.

I don't know if this is a recent problem, or this problem has been there for a while but I just recently noticed this.

Erik