Ok David that seems to have fixed it for me to.
The thing is that while trying to fix this problem I found that
the F16 did not seem to be affected by the wind and I could get the
737 to t/o straight by changing the yaw beta but not the T38.
Surely a 3 knot wind out of 270 would not cause that kind of swing
taking off on 28L.
While I have you does the (real)T38 have a yaw damper system.

Cheers
Innis
The Mad Aussi

David Culp writes

I just built 0.9.3 and downloaded the 0.9.3 base package. The T-38 pulled left until I reset *both* the surface winds and the 500-foot winds to zero. Now it goes straight as an arrow.

Dave