Hi Guys
I guess this is directed to the model makers.
I am making a model with AC3D and I have five surfaces
that stay white in FG even though I apply a material to them.
I have tried fliping normals or rearranging the vertex order but still
they show white.
The strange thing is that sometimes when I start FG it only runs at
1fps at this time the surfaces appear with there correct material color.
Also if I apply a texture to the surfaces they are OK and display the texture.
Does anyone know how to overcome this problem as I had intended to only
cover the surfaces with a material.But if it can't be fixed I will have to make
textures for them

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Innis