Hi,

Just for fun I uploaded another movie of FlightGear in action to the
FlightGear gallery page:

    http://www.flightgear.org/Gallery/index.shtml

It shows some footage of high speed canyon flying SE of Mt. Ranier in
Washington state.

It's large (19Mb) and quality is ok-fair.  (I pointed my digital
camera at the computer monitor.)  On linux/xine I had to play with
xine's brightness/contrast settings to brighten up the terrain a bit.

(Ignore the audio track on this one, you might hear a phone ringing
towards the beginning and my daughter whispering and trying to be
quiet towards the end.) :-)

Regards,

Curtis Olson   HumanFIRST Program               FlightGear Project
Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org
Minnesota      http://www.flightgear.org/~curt  http://www.flightgear.org