Hi Curt,

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 10:24:36AM -0600, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> It's not a ton of work to setup a new mailing list, however, you might
> consider just jumping on board with an existing home cockpit group
> such as simpits.org.  That would make more sense to me since they've
> already gone to a lot of effort to collect like minded people.

Well, "like minded"

> > My idea would be something like this:
> > "flightgear-hardware" -- "discussions about hardware interfacing to
> > flightgear, hardware design, and interface software"
> >
> > Whadda'y'all think ?
>
> If there is some overwhelming desire to add a flightgear-hardware

Its up to you, Curt. You'd have to set it up and stuff.
I like the idea of having a list along flightgear-devel|user|flightmodel

There are lots of lists for MSFS builders, maybe some for Xplane and a
couple for the fighter people. I like the idea to have something that is
tied to flightgear specifically.

> list, I can do that, but definitely consider jumping on board with the
> simpits.org group.  They could benefit from your knowledge and
> resources and I'm sure you could benefit from theirs.

I am on the simpits-tech list, but it is mostly fighter jet oriented.

Regards,
Manuel