I understand that FG no longer uses Metakit, and it has been removed from
SimGear. However the CVS version of Simgear configure.ac still checks for it,
and the build fails. Not so for the released version. I guess most people
have a copy of metakit lying around so this has gone unnoticed.

Many congratulations to the development team for the spectacular improvements
in FG since I last looked in a couple of years ago... the excellent airport
lighting, the new scenery, the wonderful bridges, and the hugely improved 3D
cockpit to mention but a few. Well done.
--
Alasdair Campbell