Manuel Bessler wrote:
you mean for the microcontroller side ?

Hmm that could have been read the other way from what I meant. Nope I do PICs that side is trivial for me. Just figured someone already working inside FG could add a serial driver and serial.XML far faster than I could.

I have worked on a protocol for my own stuff... it includes analog axis and button state support.
I've put up a picture of my protocol spec:
http://cockpit.varxec.de/fgfs/PHCC2HostProtocol.xfig.png

Can't get there through the link. At any rate I am working more towards a simple reindexing scheme and any data after that than a single specific protocol. With flexible configuration with a serial.xml type file I'd expect to define how many channels and the data types and formats on the fly anyway. Have a few other applications and some other hardware in mind in the longer run besides just FG, so want it to be truly open.

Alan