Alan King wrote:
Manuel Bessler wrote:

you mean for the microcontroller side ?

Hmm that could have been read the other way from what I meant. Nope I do PICs that side is trivial for me. Just figured someone already working inside FG could add a serial driver and serial.XML far faster than I could.

I was also under the impression you meant the microcontroller side.

There is already a generic XML configurable (ASCII only) protocol driver available, but at the moment it's output only.

The specification is located in FlightGear/data/Protocol

I _think_ it would not be to hard to add input also, but I haven't looked at that yet.

If you want to check out the code yourself, it's located in FlightGear/src/Network/generic.[ch]xx

Erik