Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 12:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] My Flight in a B-1B Flight Simulator at DyessAFB

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jon Berndt) [2003.12.23 19:02]:
> > As for the software side of the sim, it looked and felt a lot like
> > FlightGear+JSBSim.  There were some bugs:
>
> Hmmm...
>
> ;-)

Hehe.  I didn't mean to imply that JSBSim has bugs (though it does ;-).
I meant that the handling was about the same in both.

One question though.  I mentioned trying to line up with a fuel tanker
and how the delayed movement was throwing me off.  My guess is that this
behavior was due to slow control surface movements.  My question is if
JSBSim simulates control surface movement speeds (excluding the flaps
which do) or is the control surface deflection always exactly equal to
the control input?
--
Cameron Moore
[ Why is a carrot more orange than an orange? ]