Ronny Standtke wrote:
Hi,

FlightGear runs very fine on my customized Knoppix-CD. The remaining problems are related to FlightGear itself.

Besides the flickering when starting full-screen I have another problem:
I want to include FlightGear in a localized version. The kids here just speak German, Swiss German and Bad German :-) I tried starting FlightGear with the following syntax:

$ fgfs --language=de

But that did not help. Everything was in English. Any hints?

The only place where this works (at the moment) is the list of command-line options (fgfs -h -v).

It used to work for the menu also, but after a reorganization of the menu structure (which was needed badly) it got lost and hadn't been implemented afterward.

It would be really nice if someone got this working again.

Erik