I was flying from Philly to Chicago yesterday morning at O'Dark Thirty and saw
the Space Station fly by.  It was slightly brighter then the planet it was
going past (Jupiter? Saturn?), and I assume it was the ISS rather than some
other satellite.  Anyway, does anyone think an AISatellite class would be
useful?  I don't know if placing an object in FlightGear at low Earth orbit
would work.  I don't know if it would reflect the sun, like the real
satellite does, or whether this would have to be faked by lighting it.

Dave