Roy Vegard Ovesen writes:

> I get this error when compiling src/Autopilot/route_mgr.cxx:
>

> /usr/include/c++/3.2/limits:942:22: macro "min" requires 2 arguments, but
> only 1  given
> In file included from /usr/include/c++/3.2/bits/locale_facets.tcc:43,

<sigh>

There is a conflict between <windows.h> and some of the libstdc++ STL headers
unless all of the STL includes are included before <windows.h> or visa versa

otherwise some versions of the GNU compilers  need NOMINMAX defined

I *really* don't understand why this isn't done in the configure script or
in <simgear/compiler.h> which should be included in all compilations

</sigh>

FWIW To get around this I resort to specifying my compiler flags explicitly
i.e. < something like >

export CXXFLAGS="-pipe -O2 -Wall -DWIN32 -DNOMINMAX"
export CFLAGS=$CXXFLAGS
./configure

Norman