Hi John,

Try configuring with out the -with-weathercm option. Someone might need to go in and do some clean up there possibly.

Curt.

John Wojnaroski wrote:
It's me again ;-)

 There has been a fix applied to both configure.ac and
src/Cockpit/panel.cxx. Make rue those files are up to date and rerun
autoconf and configure before proceding.

I did a fresh CVS checkout late Saturday night (PST). I'll try again...

Okay, started a fresh build with files dated:

14965 Jan 27 01:31 configure.ac
 28060 Jan 27 01:31 panel.cxx
 14313 Jan 22 10:42 panel.hxx

->sh autogen.sh
->/configure --with-threads

The config log shows that the test for truncf was successful but the

compile

error is still there. Some sort of path/environment problem????

Okay, that problem got cleared up, on to the next

ran ./configure --with-threads --with-weathercm

Upon compiling:

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../src/Include -I../.. -I../../src  -I/usr/
X11R
6/include  -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT -c -o atis.o `test -f atis.cxx || echo
'./'`atis.
cxx
In file included from atis.cxx:40:
../../src/WeatherCM/FGLocalWeatherDatabase.h:63: Main/fgfs.hxx: No such file
or
directory
make[2]: *** [atis.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/SimFG/source/src/ATC'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/SimFG/source/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Looking back it appears this file no longer exists in 0.9.3.

Regards
John W.

Curtis Olson   Intelligent Vehicles Lab         FlightGear Project