This would be nice:

http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Photo/X-15/Small/EC68-1889.jpg

:-)

Jon

Josh Babcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Actually, I'm pretty sure that with nasal and the animations we have we can do exhaust cones right now. Just model a cone, assign it a translucent, emmisive materiel and then use nasal to turn it on and off. You can even make it get bigger and smaller with the animations. Don't know how to do the smoke though. Also, those little clouds that form over the wings at high lift would be cool too.

Josh

Jon S Berndt wrote:

Any chance of modeling wingtip vortices (when CL is high enough above some threshhold) and rocket engine exhaust?

:-)

Jon