Melchior FRANZ wrote

> Sent: 07 March 2004 11:08
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Re: Spitfire & Hurricane manuals
>

> * Vivian Meazza -- Sunday 07 March 2004 11:53:
> > Oddly enough, last weekend I found a book in my local
> bookstore on the
> > Spitfire MkIIb, containing line drawings.
>
> Here are a lot of line drawings:
>
>  http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/manatee/272/
>
> Some are of poor quality, though.
>
> http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/manatee/272/spitfire.html

Thanks for that pointer. Unfortunately, it's the wrong Mark - IX I think
from the canon armament, although some real expert will undoubtedly identify
it instantly, and, more importantly, it doesn't show the underwing
arrangements of flaps and gear doors. Finally, I need some colour and
camouflage references. I expect they are all out there somewhere.