Curtis L. Olson wrote:
Erik Hofman wrote:

I must admit the ppm screenshot saver does have it's disadvantages, for example the resulting screenshot is much darker compared to the actual situation in FlightGear. Maye this has something to do with gamma correction?

Must be something with gamma or something with sgi (?) The ppm screen shot looks *exactly* the same as the original on all the machines I use (linux).

It's not the O2 I'm talking about. screenshots from the O2 look different on the PC and vice versa, but screenshots taken on the PC look too dark when viewed with Gimp on the PC also.

It's not something I'm worried about too much, but i find it kind of odd.

Erik