David Luff wrote:

Ack - ATIS isn't giving the altimeter at the moment - I took it out since
it was hardwired to 29.92.  Is there a property or a function that I can
use to get the current value, it would be easy to put in.  Also -
millibars or inches?

Inches of mercury for North America, please. The property /environment/pressure-sea-level-inhg contains the altimeter setting for the aircraft's current location -- that's not exactly what you want, but until we figure out the best way to interface with the METAR stuff, it will be a good start.

All the best,

David