"Curtis L. Olson" said:

> Ilja Moderau wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >I have found Ilia Pavlenko's Tu-154 in CVS. The problem is Iīm working on a
tu-154 too, see the following message on the mailing list:
http://baron.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2004-March/026633.html
> >The Model is already animated and textured, panel and fdm are coming soon.
I donīt want to conflict with any developer, so what should I do?

> We need to work on improving our infrastructure a bit to support more
> flexible aircraft management, but ultimately, I see know reason why we
> couldn't have multiple tu154's for FlightGear.  And maybe you guys could
> work together to pull the best elements of both together to make a
> really-really nice tu154 ... maybe one has better flight dynamics,
> another has better instrument panel, etc. etc.?

We could just add a tu154-im folder for now, so that we can all get a look at
Ilja's model (his screen shots were pretty impressive).  To do this Ilja
should name his files accordingly (e.g. tu154-im-set.xml).

Best,

Jim