Roy Vegard Ovesen wrote:
On Monday 12 April 2004 04:01, Dave Perry wrote:

I just noticed that the runway lights disappear as I flare out in the
c172.

I've noticed this too. It seems that the transparent propeller disk is the reason. I tried stopping the engine on ground and that brought back the lights. One thing that is strange is that the propeller disk is only opaque to lights below a very low altitude.

Noticed this first as I was completing the ILS RW 35 precision
approach into KAZO (Kalamazoo, MI).  Complete CVS update Friday evening
the 9th (plib, SimGear, FlightGear, and base).  This seems to me a new
issue with this update.

I noticed something similar with the F-16 at low altitudes. I'm starting to wonder if we need a select-deselect option for cloud layers that should not be visible to solve this problem?

Erik