Giles Robertson wrote:
How often do people need to specify the state of gear etc globally? I can't, offhand, think of a point at which you want all the aircraft in the world how drop the gear. Considering this, is the typo easy enough to make that we ought to change the behaviour? - or is this mucking up the established system too much?

Or perhaps, /property/value should reference to the aircraft currently under user control, which would extend compatibility if we ever implement a 'switch which aircraft you are flying in mid-air' feature.

The problem is that this is only required for certain parts of the property tree (animation and maybe sound related), but other parts of the property tree should be accessible globally (time, sun positions, etc).

Erik