Jim Wilson wrote:
> Is any of this addressing the low rpm propeller issue discussed last
> week?  (In other words, should I bother trying to correctly adjust
> the p51d prop config yet?)

In theory, yes.  I haven't had a whole lot of time to test it yet, but
the slow/windmilling propeller regime should be sane now.  It would be
nice to add stuff like a windmiling parameter to the configuration, so
the user can tune it, but the ridiculous torques produces should be
fixed.

I honestly haven't had time to actually fly this thing yet.  I wrote a
little program to generate graphs of torque vs. RPM, which looked good
though.

Andy