To test if a problem resides with the cesna autopilot i tested
using "Add Waypoint" and instead of the autopilot guiding the plane to the
waypoint it just flys in cirlces until it spirals into the ground.
This autopilot with the cesna did work correctly that last time I tried
it a couple of weeks ago.  Has someone changed cesna autopilot config file
to cause this incorrect behaviour?  Is it a problem with the set up on my
end?  I have tried the pa28-161 and the autopilot works correctly.

Seamus