Thanks Roy,

I looked at the post and it is dated the day i left so i must have missed
it.  I would like the autopilot to adjust to new waypoints faster but I do
not know how to make the plane turn quicker using the generic autopilot.

Looking at the documentation i am guessing i need to modify the u_min and
u_max but after modifying the heading bug hold i am not noticing and
improvements.

Does anyone have a hint?

Seamus