I'm having trouble getting some animations that used to work to function with 0.9.4 (recent CVS, actually). I know that the animations should work, here is an example of one that used to work but doesn't. I haven't changed anything, except the .ac file. The objects definitely exist, and definitely have multiple faces. Where should I look to find this problem?

Josh

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!--
B-29 Superfortress for FlightGear 0.9.3
This is the model definition file.
This contains model placement info, LOD and animations.

Copyright 2003 Joshua Babcock
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This file is released under the GNU GPL.

$Log: b29-model.xml $

-->

<PropertyList>

<path>b29.ac</path>

 <offsets>
  <!-- 11m is a guess for the CG.  Don't forget to change the view too! -->
  <x-m>-11</x-m>
 </offsets>

 <!-- Yokes -->
 <animation>
  <type>rotate</type>
  <object-name>YokePitch</object-name>
  <Property>controls/flight/elevator</Property>
  <factor>-15</factor>
  <center>
   <x-m>1.58</x-m>
   <y-m>0.0</y-m>